The best option if your primary concern is rain during your tournament that may or may not cause you to cancel the tournament, but will impact the profitability of the event.
- Event does NOT need to be cancelled or postponed.
- You choose your specific hours; you are not limited to a 3- or 6- hour, predefined coverage period.
- May purchase 7-10 days prior to the first date of coverage, not 15 days like others.
- Many options available online.
- Several Options to choose from:
Traditional Rain Accumulation Insurance
Based on the amount of rainfall that occurs during the coverage hours of a covered day. Available Online.
Similar to Rain Accumulation; however, it is designed so that the more it rains, the greater the claim
Non-consecutive Dry Hours Coverage
Based on the amount of time in which rainfall occurs rather than the amount of rainfall accumulation. Available Online.
Two coverage periods, each of which could trigger a claim